I have always LOVED to decorate just a little bit different than others, and one of the things that I have wanted to do FOR SO LONG was to switch out my usual tree skirt for a tree collar–and this year I made the switch!
With a busy 1.5 year old daughter and a one year old puppy, our house is a constant playground, and I just KNEW that a traditional tree skirt was asking for trouble, so when we were out shopping this weekend I saw this tree skirt and knew I had to have it!
Love the style? Snag one just like it at any of these here: (affiliate links)
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Galvanized Tree Collar
- Hammered Red Metal – 26 Inch Red Metal Collar
- Balsam Hill Woven Collar – Dark Chestnut Color
- Personalized Tree Box – Add any name to box
- Rattan Christmas Collar – Perfect symbol base for any tree
- Vickerman 21″ x 9″ Grey Square – Wooden knocked down square collar
I love that it keeps my daughter from tugging on the cloth tree skirt and doesn’t collect a big cloud of my dog’s hair!
I’ve connected with some amazing bloggers to share some Very Merry Christmas Gift Guides! 🎄 Adults, kids, minimalist, spouses and more! Head to each of their pages to check out what they are sharing!
I purchased a tree collar last year and it was the perfect addition!
My kiddo has tripped over the tree skirt so many times I’m thinking a tree collar is in our future
These are all so cute!
Tree collars are my fav alternative!!