Summer is in full swing, and we are always looking for quick and easy treats. This Fourth of July parfait features fresh berries, cool whip, and pre-baked angel food cake, although you could make your own if you want!
The best part about this is it’s the perfect lazy-mom hack, but looks and tastes great.
Seriously, this is SO SIMPLE.
My store had square angel food cake, so I chose to use those, but regular round angel food cake would work as well!
Red, White, and Blue Angel Food Cake Parfait
- 2 packages angel food cake cubed
- 12 ounces package raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1 canister Lite Reddi Whip
- Cut your angel food cake into approximately one inch cubes.2 packages angel food cake
- Layer angel food cake, blueberries, then raspberries and strawberries. Alternating until you reach the top of the parfait container.2 packages angel food cake, 12 ounces package raspberries, 1 pint blueberries, 1 pound strawberries
- Top the parfait with Reddi Whip and garnish with blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and small cubes of angel food cake.1 canister Lite Reddi Whip
- Serve immediately to prevent Reddi Whip from melting.
Thanks for checking out my recipe! Subscribe for more lazy-mom-approved hacks, gentle parenting, and lifestyle content!